Mount Lindo Cemetery
The cemetery name means "Beautiful Mountain". The land was acquired by George Olinger Sr. in the 1930’s. It is high in the foothills near Indian Hills community off highway 285 and South Turkey Creek Road. The address is 5928 S. Turkey Creek Road, Morrison, Colorado. The first of several mausoleums was built in 1963. The mountain side at the site is lighted at night by a 390’ by 254’ cross of neon tube lights. Two wind generators provide the power for the cross which can be seen to the east for many many miles. The inscriptions were transcribed by Foothills members in 1985.