Located on south side of US 285 just east of Deer Creek - can see easily from the highway.
It was deeded to the County in 1887 by Deer Valley Park Asso. and marked in 1888. Oldest visible date is 1887. There are 2 Civil War veterans buried but no dates. Old timers reported to Harold Warren, 2 buried in US Highway right of way.
It is still in use. By 2013 193 burial pictures taken by society.