Rugg Cemetery is a private family cemetery. It is located off North Turkey Creek Road. Take Peaceful Hills Rd or High Drive north to Valley Drive and around, the cemetery is on the south side of the road. The first burial was in 1876, the last in 1912. The cemetery was formally dedicated May, 1984 as organized by the Wild Rose Grange 160 and knowledge of Rose Rugg Northrup. The Grange set a memorial in the cemetery with the names of induivifduals buried there at the dedication.